Please read this document before using this website.
To confound spammers please remove parentheses from email addresses to use them in communications.
The contents of this site, including this page, are subject to change without notice and you are advised to check this page periodically to be aware of changes in its content.
The date when this page was last updated is shown here for your convenience: LATEST UPDATE 19/02/19
- This website is provided by Food Safety Management Ltd. And G-Business Solutions, henceforth described collectively as ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this document. For your security this website is protected by SSL technology. For any questions or issues please contact Jon Davidson via the Contact Page of this website.
Failure to abide by our terms will automatically and permanently revoke your license to use this site. Note that this disclaimer does not limit your statutory rights nor reduce liability in the event of death from negligence or fraud. If you do not agree to abide by our terms then please do not use this website. Thank you.
- Though it is our intention that use of this website will be a smooth and pleasant experience, please note that it is provided to visitors for informational purpose, without charge, on a temporary basis, ‘as is’ and with no warranties attached, express or implied with regard to its operability and the suitability of its contents. To the maximum extent allowed by the laws of England and Wales you agree as a user to indemnify us in terms of our liability to you, while we acknowledge that these terms do not in any way limit your statutory rights. The operation of this site is reliant upon third party service providers whose operations are beyond our control.
- The Data controller for this website is Jon Davidson, he is the point of contact for all matters concerning the information content of this website. All materials on this site are Copyright Food Safety Management Ltd. and licensors 2013-18, all rights reserved. Food Safety Management Ltd logo is licensed for exclusive use by Food Safety Management Ltd. Communication with the Data Controller is encouraged via this website’s Contact Page.
- This website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any legal proceedings undertaken in connection with this website shall be adjudicated solely in the English courts. In the unlikely event of any perceived grievance we insist that you should contact us first for discussion of possible remedial action before engaging in legal proceedings.
- Parameters of acceptable use
You may download and view these pages in real time, via your web browser for your personal use and share links to it via your social networking sites.
You may not use this website to break any applicable laws of England and Wales or in any way that causes any inconvenience or harm to other users of any sort. We will assist the police in any possible prosecution of offenders who have breached our terms.
Any interference with the operation of this site, the software and hardware involved in producing it and making it available to the public is prohibited and we may react to such interference in a variety of ways as we deem appropriate, including legal action.
Your Rights To Privacy Honoured Here
Here we outline what kind of information we may collect from you and how we may share it.
We will not share your details with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. We won’t share your details with anyone except in the following unusual cases:
- A) where we are required to do so by law
- B) where we deem it to be necessary in our defence in the unlikely case of a dispute or litigation
We don’t need access to your private data at all. Other than the instances A) and B) mentioned above we operate without collection or reference to any of your information except the contact details you provide and professional information required for Jon Davidson to assist you in the proper accomplishment of his work.
Your rights to privacy include disclosure of any information that we might hold about you within a reasonable time frame, upon request accompanied by positive proof of your identity. For a nominal sum of up to twenty pounds Stirling, Jon will send you any information that we might have about you, please note that we will only share this with you when provided with positive proof of your identity and there may be no charge if there’s no information to show you.
Your rights to privacy include the partial or total erasure of any personal information that we might hold about you if you wish, again this would require a formal written request on your part accompanied by generally acceptable positive proof of your identity and the process may involve a small fee for time expended.
Your privacy rights also include the right to be informed of any physical or digital data breach discovered as soon as possible after its known occurrence, within 72 hours of its occurrence. This would include a lost note-book, organizer, letter or parcel, and briefcase or any electronic device lost, stolen or hacked if it contained your data. You will be made aware of the nature of the breach and the time of the breach, if known.
It is a criminal offence to invade rights to privacy and we will assist the authorities in the persecution of any body who interferes with our working security arrangements.
Study of aggregated visitors’ data for our service improvement.
To improve this site’s function as a publicity and communication system for Food Safety Management we reserve our right to collect, store, and analyse aggregated data from visits to the website on our server. In addition to viewing visitor numbers, we may also collect, store and analyse such simple, aggregated visitors’ statistics that are made available to us via our server, such as frequency and dates of visits to the various pages of this site (the options include visitors’ I.P. Addresses but these aren’t useful except to law enforcement, browser and operating system types, country of visitors and referring sites where relevant) and we may use this data to gauge popularity of our pages and improve our services. No other use of this data would be made by us except to improve our service and declare this site’s popularity.
Contact details provided by customers and prospective customers may be used by Jon Davidson to communicate with those members of the public for the purposes of satisfying their need for his professional services, all personal details submitted to him are stored securely, and are not retained for longer than necessary to serve their purpose and will be destroyed when no longer necessary.
Our server account is password protected and the website protected by secure socket layer technology.