Food Safety Management Ltd – Facts at a Glance.
Cost efficient, professional
Established by Director, Jon Davidson in 2002 to meet the needs of small and medium sized enterprises that need top quality food safety management consultancy.
Grade A Results
I currently manage a range of clients on a national basis ranging from food manufacturers, food service, agents & brokers, wholesalers and source & supply based food solutions specialists. All are approved to nationally recognised standards including BRC Global Food Standard, BRC Packaging, BRC Agents & Brokers and BRC Standard for Storage and Distribution in the food industry to Grade A and AA and many bespoke systems such as STS & NSF second party standards.
Industry recognised qualifications for professional expertise:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety Management
- BA Food Production Management Systems
- CIEHO Advanced Food Hygiene
- RIPHH Diploma in Meat & Poultry Hygiene
- D32 NVQ Training Assessors Cert.
- HND Food Production and Development
- RABQSA-AU – Management Systems Auditing
- RABQSA-TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
- Associateship of The Institute of Meat
Experienced – thorough grounding of 31 years in the food industry
Operates nationally, most cost effective between Glasgow and Cheshire.