1. This website is provided by Food Safety Management Ltd. and Charles Paxton of The Webcat, henceforth described collectively as ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this document.
2. All use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, henceforth referred to in this document collectively as ‘our terms’. All visitors to this site are collectively described on this site as ‘you’. Our terms are reasonable and fair and you are required to comply with them in spirit as well as to the letter. Your use of this site is subject to your acceptance of our terms and acknowledgement that our terms constitute a legally binding agreement between Food Safety Management Ltd. and all users of this site, and as such is considered legally binding on you.
Failure to abide by our terms will automatically and permanently revoke your license to use this site.
If you do not agree to abide by our terms then please do not use this website. Thank you.
3. Though it is our intention that use of this website will be a smooth and pleasant experience, please note that it is provided to visitors for informational purpose, without charge, on a temporary basis, ‘as is’ and with no warranties attached, express or implied with regard to its operability and the suitability of its contents. To the maximum extent allowed by the laws of England and Wales you agree as a user to indemnify us in terms of our liability to you, while we acknowledge that these terms do not in any way limit your statutory rights. The operation of this site is reliant upon third party service providers whose operations are beyond our control.
4. The Data controller for this website is Jon Davidson, he is the point of contact for all matters concerning the information content of this website. All materials on this site are Copyright Food Safety Management Ltd. and licensors 2013-
The point of contact for any technical matters relating to this website is Charles Paxton, of 1209 West Port Union Road, Farmerville, Louisiana,71241, USA. Please contact Charles about any technical aspects of this website at this address or via his website https://thewebcat.biz/contact_charles.html .
We’re grateful to Dynamic Drive for the use of their excellent favicon maker.
5. This website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any legal proceedings undertaken in connection with this website shall be adjudicated solely in the English courts. In the unlikely event of any perceived grievance we insist that you should contact us first for discussion of possible remedial action before engaging in legal proceedings.
6. Parameters of acceptable use
You may download and view these pages in real time, via your web browser for your personal use and share links to it via your social networking sites.
You may not use this website to break any applicable laws of England and Wales or in any way that causes any inconvenience or harm to other users of any sort. We will assist the police in any possible prosecution of offenders who have breached our terms.
Any interference with the operation of this site, the software and hardware involved in producing it and making it available to the public is prohibited and we may react to such interference in a variety of ways as we deem appropriate, including legal action.
Your Rights To Privacy Honoured Here
Here we outline what kind of information we may collect from you and how we may share it.
We will not share your details with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. We won’t share your details with anyone except in the following unusual cases:
A) where we are required to do so by law
B) where we deem it to be necessary in our defence in the unlikely case of a dispute or litigation
We don’t need access to your private data at all. Other than the instances A) and B) mentioned above we operate without collection or reference to any of your information except the contact details you provide and professional information required for Jon Davidson to assist you in the proper accomplishment of his work.
Your rights to privacy include disclosure of any information that we might hold about you within a reasonable time frame, upon request accompanied by positive proof of your identity. For a nominal sum of up to twenty pounds Stirling, Jon will send you any information that we might have about you, please note that we will only share this with you when provided with positive proof of your identity and there may be no charge if there’s no information to show you.
Your rights to privacy include the total erasure of any personal information that we might hold about you if you wish, again this would require a formal written request on your part accompanied by generally acceptable positive proof of your identity and the process may involve a small fee for time expended.
Your privacy rights also include the right to be informed of any physical or digital data breach discovered as soon as possible after its known occurrence, within 72 hours of its occurrence. This would include a lost note-
It is a criminal offence to invade rights to privacy and we will assist the authorities in the persecution of any body who interferes with our working security arrangements.
Study of aggregated visitors’ data for our service improvement.
To improve this site’s function as a publicity and communication system for Food Safety Management we reserve our right to collect, store, and analyse aggregated data from visits to the website on our server. In addition to viewing visitor numbers, we may also collect, store and analyse such simple, aggregated visitors’ statistics that are made available to us via our server, such as frequency and dates of visits to the various pages of this site (the options include visitors’ I.P. Addresses but these aren’t useful except to law enforcement, browser and operating system types, country of visitors and referring sites where relevant) and we may use this data to gauge popularity of our pages and improve our services. No other use of this data would be made by us except to improve our service and declare this site’s popularity.
Contact details provided by customers and prospective customers may be used by Jon Davidson to communicate with those members of the public for the purposes of satisfying their need for his professional services, all personal details submitted to him are stored securely, and are not retained for longer than necessary to serve their purpose and will be destroyed when no longer necessary.
Our server account is password protected and the website protected by secure socket layer technology.
This website no longer uses Cookie related services.