1. This website is provided by Food Safety Management Ltd. and Charles Paxton of The Webcat, henceforth described collectively as ‘we’ and ‘us’ in this document.
2. All use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, henceforth referred to in this document collectively as ‘our terms’. All visitors to this site are collectively described on this site as ‘you’. Our terms are reasonable and fair and you are required to comply with them in spirit as well as to the letter. Your use of this site is subject to your acceptance of our terms and acknowledgement that our terms constitute a legally binding agreement between Food Safety Management Ltd. and all users of this site, and as such is considered legally binding on you.
Failure to abide by our terms will automatically and permanently revoke your license to use this site.
If you do not agree to abide by our terms then please do not use this website. Thank you.
3. Though it is our intention that use of this website will be a smooth and pleasant experience, please note that it is provided to visitors for informational purpose, without charge, on a temporary basis, ‘as is’ and with no warranties attached, express or implied with regard to its operability and the suitability of its contents. To the maximum extent allowed by the laws of England and Wales you agree as a user to indemnify us in terms of our liability to you, while we acknowledge that these terms do not in any way limit your statutory rights. The operation of this site is reliant upon third party service providers whose operations are beyond our control.
4. The Data controller for this website is Jon Davidson, he is the point of contact for all matters concerning the information content of this website. All materials on this site are Copyright Food Safety Management Ltd. and licensors 2013, all rights reserved. Food Safety Management Ltd logo is licensed for exclusive use by Food Safety Management Ltd from Vistaprint. Communication with the Data Controller is encouraged via this website’s Contact Page.
The point of contact for any technical matters relating to this website is Charles Paxton, of The WebCat, Greywalls, Maulds Meaburn, Penrith Cumbria CA10 3HN. Please contact Charles about any technical aspects of this website at 01931 715270.
We’re grateful to Dynamic Drive for the use of their excellent favicon maker.
5. This website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any legal proceedings undertaken in connection with this website shall be adjudicated solely in the English courts. In the unlikely event of any perceived grievance we insist that you should contact us first before engaging in legal proceedings.
6. Parameters of acceptable use
You may download and view these pages in real time, via your web browser for your personal use and share links to it via your social networking sites.
You may not use this website to break any applicable laws of England and Wales or in any way that causes any inconvenience or harm to other users. We will assist the police in any possible prosecution of offenders who have breached our terms.
Any interference with the operation of this site, the software and hardware involved in producing it and making it available to the public is prohibited and we may react to such interference in a variety of ways as we deem appropriate, including legal action.
Here we outline what kind of information we may collect from you and how we may share it.
We will not share your details with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. We won’t share your details with anyone except in the following unusual cases:
A) where we are required to do so by law
B) where we deem it to be necessary in our defence in the unlikely case of a dispute or litigation
We only see the tally of visits to our website on the counter expressed as an accumulating total.
We can compare visitor statistics month by month with information provided by our server UK Web solutions Direct via a service offered to their customers.
To improve this site’s function as a publicity and communication system for Food Safety Management we may collect, store, and analyse data from visitors. In addition to viewing visitor numbers, we may also collect, store and analyse such simple, aggregated visitors’ statistics that are made available to us via our server, such as frequency and dates of visits to this site (the options include I.P. Addresses and referring sites where relevant) and we may use this data to gauge popularity of our pages and improve our services.
Contact details provided via the contact form may be used by us to communicate with those members of the public for the purposes specified on their source page, all personal details submitted are stored securely, are not retained for longer than necessary to serve their purpose and will be destroyed when no longer necessary.
You may control the storage of these Cookies on your computer by different methods and may choose to block the servers from storing Cookies on your hard drive.